- To remove educational backwardness, and create awareness about the national ideals of JUSTICE, LIBERTY, EQUALITY AND FRATERNITY SECULARISM AND SOCIALISM
- To formulate and implement educational schemes and plans for the benefit of the educationally backward minorities in particular and weaker sections in general
- To establish residential schools especially for girls in order to provide modern education to educationally backward minorities, preferably in or around, urban, semi urban and rural areas
- To assist and support, and evaluate from time to time the implementation of the National Policy on Education in an effective manner, especially in regard to its provisions relating to the educationally backward minorities
- To provide financial and other aid or consultancy service to institutions/ organizations engaged in the promotion of education among the educationally backward minorities.
Back to previous page |
Last updated date : 22-10-2021